How MiniSun Power
The MiniSun Power Saver fine-tunes the electrical system in your home or office. This fine-tuning reduces heat generation, reduces amperage and results in reduction consumption of electricity. It causes less waste of electrical energy while increasing the life of the inductive equipment in your home or office. It protects against power surges and increases the capacity to the electrical panel by making it run cooler. All this means extra money in your pocket. Mini Sun Power Saver is backed with a 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
The MiniSun Power Saver unit is designed to provide significant savings on electric bills, increase the life of electrical motors through heat reduction and provide surge protection for the entire home or facility. Using methods employed at large industrial complexes, now reduced to a compact unit, to reclaim and recycle electrical energy. The application has benefits to both the user and the supplier of electrical power.
Power users are benefited through lower power bills; by less heat generated in motors and appliances, which will increase the productive life cycle of these products; with power surge suppression for the whole home or facility.
The technology applied by the MiniSun Power Saver units uses capacitors to reclaim, store and supply power to inductive motors and loads. This process provides the reactive power (kVAR) required to establish the electromagnetic field (EMF) around the inductive windings of a motor, while reclaiming and recycling the power during the normal working phase. The power reclaimed and recycled by the Mini Sun Power Saver unit would normally be pushed back through the power distribution lines.
As a result of providing reactive power (kVAR) locally, motors run cooler and more efficient. This equates to money savings and longer equipment life.
- Reduces electricity required by existing inductive loads
- Enhances capacity of existing electrical system
- Reduces the chance of harmful effects caused by power surges on appliances and sensitive electronic equipment
- Reduces harmful effects caused by electrical noise in the electrical system
- Electrical Noise Reduction
- Power Factor Correction
- Voltage Regulation
- Single Phase
- Utilizes Self-healing low loss capacitors
- Surge suppression
- Typical protection for: electrical storms, lightning activity and power utility spikes
There are two components of power: reactive power and working power.
- Reactive power (kVAR) is used to create EMF in the inductive loads in your home and business. This power performs no "real" work.
(kW) is the power that performs the function of the load, i.e. turns the drive shaft.
- These two components combine to formulate Apparent Power (kVA), the total power which the load consumes. Apparent power is equal to the square root (sqrt) of kW2 + kVAR2.
- Power Factor is the ratio of working power (kW) to apparent power (kVA). In other words looking at all the power that a load consumes, how much of it (percentage wise) is used to perform the real work?
The Mini Sun Power Saver increases power factor, by reducing the amount of reactive power (kVAR) that the load draws from the utility company. This is accomplished by supplying the reactive power locally at the load by the use of capacitors. Capacitors store the reactive power (kVAR) needed for the creation of the EMF within the inductive load. As the motor operates, this reactive power is "pulled" and "pushed" to and from the capacitors by the motor. The amount of reactive power purchased from the utility company by a power factor optimization has been greatly reduced, or eliminated.